Saturday, April 6, 2013

Two more... I am 1/2 crazy!

I went for it... I now have two more half marathons on my schedule... I am HALF CRAZY!  I have registered for the Bellingham Bay 1/2 in Bellingham, Washington on September 29th.  This course should be beautiful... a little hilly at points but a great experience.  I have many friends who ran the different lengths other years (5K, half and the full marathon) and have gone on and on about the course and how well it is supported in the community!  Excited for that one!



I have also registered for the Poulsbo Half in Poulsbo, WA on Oct 13th.  I ran the 10K last year with my younger sister.  It was fun to travel over to the Kitsap Peninsula and run with my sister.  I don't usually run with anyone... certainly a different experience but fun all around.  Looking forward to a different course and the fun!  Hoping for some good weather! 



I also don't want to ignore the fact that these 2 races are 2 weeks apart... hope that will go well for me.  Both of these runs will promise waterfront views and some beautiful scenery!

When I head back to California for the runDisney Tinkerbell Half Marathon 2014 - it will be my 5th Half Marathon!  Crazy!  Half Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...