Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Okay... so now I am going to post here after such an embarrassing absence!  Terrible!  I am going to use this space for updates and musings about my training for my 1st ever Half Marathon ... running it of course at DISNEYLAND in January of 2013!  Follow me if you like and read about my experiences as I prepare for this!  I have never been a runner... I do like being fit and have had segments of my life thus far where I have felt somewhat athletic... but NEVER a runner.  I had a basketball coach in High School that actually compared my legs to Fred Flintstone... Yah... thanks... short, stubby and never really getting anywhere... maybe that is why I have never thought I could possibly do this!  Well... now I know that I can!  Just watch me!  by the way... the cute girl in the advertisement above is not me... I can dream that my legs look that good.

1 comment:

  1. My high school teacher said to me, "Oh my, your calfs are HUGE! Do you run?" I couldn't get past the HUGE part and never wanted to run for fear it would make them even bigger :)

    Love that you'll be updating again. I love reading it. I'm deeply impressed with what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...