Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I am not a real runner either... but I am trying to be one.

I recently read a blog post by someone I do not know personally.  You can find it   HERE.   I found the entry on Facebook on the wall of a of friend (a real life friend that is also a Facebook friend).  It is written by a gal that is a runner but claims to not be a "real" one.  I related so much to her and what she had to say.  She has been pretending longer than I... so she inspires me that I can do this longer than just a few short months.  I have taken some of her advice... like running right down the middle of streets when there are no cars.  She is right about the road being softer that the sidewalks.   Give it a read if you are a pretend runner or maybe you don't run at all but are thinking that someday you might want to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...