Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whew... what a weekend!







I really love to clean out, purge and get organized... in fact I thrive on it. That is why i love everything about our MOPS Consignment Sale! We just finished our Spring Sale this weekend! I think it went pretty well. It was CRAZY busy on Friday morning when we first opened. There were people lined up at the door at 9:45. We had steady business all day. Today was steady all day and lots of things gone! We don't know the totals yet but it was so worth it! I love to see happy people finding things they want and I also love to see happy people making a bit of money off of things they don't need anymore. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was AMAZED when I went to pick up my stuff how little was left (not just of my stuff, but of everything). Great job, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...