Wednesday, February 13, 2013

 I love these shoes... I want these shoes... I am a big fan of being fitted for the correct shoes for what a certain person needs... but I think I would wear these anyway.  When I was at the recent Tinkerbell Half Meet Up in January 2013 at Disneyland - they gave away 4 pairs of these via name drawings while we were at the meet up.  For the drawing portion I was sitting at a table with 2 very nice girls I had met from the #rundisney facebook page.  Both of them were drawn for a pair of these shoes... me?  Nada.

HERE is a fun video of how New balance came up with the concept and design of these shoes for runDisney.

As far as I know the only way to purchase these wildly popluar shoes is to attend a runDisney evet and get in line... say a prayer and maybe you will be able to purchase them (I believe they are about $125).  The only other way is to go on EBAY, bid on a pair, and end up paying WAY more than the New Balance price. 

Good Luck.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...