Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My oldest...


A while back I posted a few great pictures a friend of mine took of my younger two kiddos. That same friend met again and took some of Wyatt. My almost 7 year old is literally growing up before my eyes. He has two extremely loose teeth (hasn't lost a one yet), he loves learning and playing on the Wii, is playing basketball once a week, still loves movies and is very loving. He is so handsome. Most of all is learning kindness... his heart is always in it but passion sometimes overtakes the moment. The name Wyatt means "little warrior"... not sure how this will play out in the long run but I pray for a strong guy that can be very supportive to those around him. Do I really have an almost 7 year old? I love you Wyatt.

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome, Kim. It has been so fun to watch our kids grow up alongside of each other. I love watching your little warrior interact with Daniel. He is such a great kid, Kim. You guys are doing a great job with him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...